Online Transcript RepositoryClients can enroll in our Online Transcript Repository enabling you to collaborate with your authorized legal staff to view transcripts and exhibits online in a secure environment at no charge.
Service allows full-text searching, issue coding, annotating, exhibit linking and more in a collaborative environment that can be integrated into your case or document management software application. It’s a great tool for busy law firms that can help to increase efficiency and productivity.
Enjoy easy access…anywhere, any time.
Easy Repository TrainingEnright’s staff will train you and/or your key staff on this easy-to-use application at no charge…we’re here to help, whenever you need us.
Video Conferencing/Live Depos At Any LocationOur new technology will save you money and reduce or eliminate travel for your next deposition and allows you to collaborate with your legal team via a private online chat group. You can also view the transcript real-time and search for key words, search an indexed list of words and manually scroll through the transcript to view specific sections. We make all the arrangements and ensure reliable technology. Service can also be accessed on Apple and Android devices.
Video Depositions with Transcript Synchronization
How can video with transcript synchronization help me?Video is one of the most effective types of evidence. In the past, it was difficult to quickly access relevant portions of a video. Now, with transcript synchronization, you can use the power of the written word and video to prepare your case for trial.
With state-of-the-art technology you can edit and replay pertinent video clips from depositions in real time. You can also easily produce and save multiple video clips as well. Since the video is synchronized with the transcript, you can use the simple searching capabilities by entering a keyword or page/line reference and highlight sections of the transcript to instantly access the corresponding video.
In the court room, transcript synchronization enables:
- Instant response time to a judge's rulings on the deposition testimony allowed.
- Validation of testimony (the ability to see and hear what was really said during questioning)
- The ability to use simple photo extraction features to isolate single frames, if necessary, from the deposition of an expert witness working with x-rays, models and various types of equipment on medical or product liability cases.
- Seamless integration with other trial presentation software programs like Sanction, Summation and PowerPoint.
Legal Transcription ServicesEnright offers an efficient and cost-effective legal transcription solution. With our state-of-the-art service, you’ll enjoy a secure and easy-to-use workflow that will produce your reports, letters, motions and summaries within 24 hours. Enright assigns a personal support team to your account with experience in legal terminology and customizes document templates to ensure your documents look exactly the way you want them to.
- Documents completed within 4-24 hours, or less, if needed
- Safe and secure dictation methods
- 800 call in number or mobile device dictation
- Tracking methods for all stages of dictation
- Customized style templates
Learn more about Proceedings Enright Supports, Full-Service Deposition Support, Deposition Locations and Administrative Services.
Learn more about our Service Guarantee.