Updated Company Profile
Enright Court Reporting serves as a full service deposition partner with over twenty years of court reporting experience in all types of pre-trial proceedings and legal matters including but not limited to:
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Corporate and Banking
- Employment and Labor
- Examinations Under Oath
- Hospitals and Health Systems
- Matrimonial Cases
- Medical Malpractice (Including all types of professional liability)
- Municipal Hearings
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability & Tort Litigation
- School Board Hearings
- Toxic Tort
- Trusts and Estate Litigation
- Worker’s Compensation
- 50(h) Hearings
Enright offers a variety of administrative services, state-of-the-art technology that includes an online transcript and exhibit repository with an optional mobile app to enable access to transcripts 24/7 from anywhere at any time, video conferencing/live depo at any location, video synchronization and a digital web based transcription service for motions, summaries, general correspondence and reports.
Major deposition locations include New York and Long Island, Chicago, California, Washington, DC, Massachusetts and Canada; locations in other cities are also available.
As a leader in the court reporting industry, Enright authored, “Ensuring an Accurate Transcript” which was published in the Journal of the New York State Bar Association, serves on the advisory committee of the Long Island Business Institute, a proprietary college offering academic degrees in court reporting, and offers a highly-regarded intern and mentoring program for attendees and graduates of accredited court reporting schools.
- Full-Service Deposition Support
- Digital Web Based Transcription Service for General Reports and Correspondence
- Online Scheduling Available 24/7
- Online Transcript Repository
- Mobile App To Access Your Transcripts & Exhibits Anywhere, Any Time
- Video Depositions with Transcript Synchronization
- Video Conferencing/Live Depo at Any Location
- Complimentary NY and Nationwide Deposition Suites
- Court Reporter Skill Always Matched to Case Requirements
- Pre-Marking Exhibits Prior to the Proceeding
- Expedited Transcript Service – Have your transcript when you need it.
- Document Translation Services
Administrative Services include but are not limited to:
- Dedicated Client Manager
- Conference Calls
- Scanning Documents
- E-Mailing on Encrypted Servers
- Arranging Break and Lunch Refreshments
- Arranging Car Service/Transportation To and From Any Location
- Airline Travel
- Hotel Accommodations
- Rental Cars for Extended Stays
- Wi-Fi Access
Major city locations including New York, Long Island, Chicago, California, Washington, DC, Massachusetts and Canada. Other locations are available throughout the US, North America as well as Paris and London.
QualificationsEnright Court Reporting prides itself on its professional staff of court reporters; many with over twenty years of experience in the pre-trial and legal proceedings listed under “Company Profile”. Each reporter graduated from a New York State recognized court reporting school and has undergone an internship prior to staffing a proceeding on their own. Clients are assured that each reporter's skill is assessed and matched with case requirements to ensure the highest degree of accuracy and efficiency.
Long Island, White Plains, and the five boroughs of New York (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx and Staten Island). Enright also assists clients with out-of-service-area and out-of-state depositions.
Colleen West, Founder & President